Sunday, November 13, 2016

Not Much to Say

Well as the title of this post states I do not have much to say this week.  I have not worked on any articles or essays, I have hardly done any knitting.  I am mostly getting on here and posting because I want to get in the habit of Sunday mornings being a blogging time.  So here is my week in a nutshell.  Monday everything was peachy went to work did some knitting, came home and did my normal thing. Tuesday woke up with a sore throat went to work drank tea all day did a little knitting came home and did normal thing (I think). Wednesday I woke up at 1 am started wishing for death because my throat hurt so bad, didn't fall back to sleep until 4 am.  In between 1 and 4 I found out who won the election, read several facebook post about it and finally decided to play games on my phone until I finally slept again.  Then my alarm goes off at 5 am. I get up shower because I sweated so much (I think I had a fever that night), and generally got ready for my MRI and texted my office manger that I was not feeling well and would need the day off.  Went to MRI, may I or you never need to do that again or ever, came home wait for PCP to open.  Went to PCP was told I was sick, thank you I already knew that, Husband was told next time not to share by PCP.  Got medications, and then slept.  Thursday I went to work because I am the only closer on Thursday. Friday felt much better went to work.  Saturday felt great other then the sneeziness from dusting.  Wednesday through Saturday little to no knitting done.  And now we are on today, in which I feel horrible, Husband wants to go out later so I will give in and go to bookstore with him.  But I really want to stay home and play pokemon and maybe knit some if I feel like thinking that much after this.  I am really think I am going to go turn on the main computer and go watch some pokemon XYZ and play pokemon or something equally childish.  Why because I enjoy it and don't feel well.  And I know in two months even if I don't feel well I will still have to be a grown up and do my college work so I should enjoy being childish while I have the time.  With that said, have a good week hopefully I will have more knitting done next week and maybe I will work on my articles this week so that I can post one on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment